Re: Using native Dlls from original Win2000

Norbert Möndjen wrote:
Hallo

Short Question: How can I tell wine to use for all missing or native Dlls
the win2000-Directory on the other mounted harddisk.

The (non) answer is that you shouldn't. Usually that will make programs work worse, not better. You should generally only try individual native DLLs when you suspect (or know) that particular Wine DLL is causing problems.

And second question, how can I remove completly the
winebrowser-functionality. I want to use ie6 in wine couse the application
I use want this browser and his extensions an makes heavy use of it. It
crashes imediatly if it finds out thats its not ie starting. Happens in
Original-Windows to. In Windows it crashes the Computer completly if
netscape or firefox coming up instead of IE.

I strongly suggest that you use ies4linux for that purpose.
http://www.tatanka.com.br/ies4linux/page/Main_Page
That will create a separate Wine directory structure for you, and makes IE run almost flawlessly for me. There is no need to remove the winebrowser functionality.