Re: Problems with Steam Games (possible others?)

firemulholland@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> 1) Because I run dual monitors, normal full screen games will not work.

Are you using multiscreen/twinview/xinerama or multi-head?  I run
multi-head so that full-screen games stay on one monitor.  The
downside is that you can't drag an app from one screen to another but
you can drag and drop text and other objects between them.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xinerama#Dual_display_X_without_Xinerama