Re: Trying to get a cdwriter to write to loop device

\\.\ referrs to the Internal NT abstraction layer. In actuality, drive letters in NT are mounted just like in UNIX/Linux onto \\.\

Also, could you please just use the native burner app cdrecord? I am aware that it complains about Linux-2.5, but to-date I've had nary a problem with it. It's also simple: cdrecord dev=/dev/cdrom file.iso

The problem is that the disk image format is proprietary, so I have to use their software to burn it.

(note that using dev=/dev/node is depreciated, but nobody seems to care, works fine for me)

If you need to burn a cue/bin, CD to the directory of the cue/bin (and make sure that the filename(s) in the cuefile match CaSe with the actual files), and cdrecord dev=/dev/cdrom -dao cuefile=foobar.cue

It's much better than your old Win32-CLI app.

Yea, I'd never use any win32 software in linux unless no other software existed for that task.

-Nathan