Re: GenoPro and GenoProbeta

Duane Clark wrote:

> I downloaded and installed GenoPro, and it at least runs, though I don't
> know how to use the program. Maybe you need to give a bit more info.
> What does/doesn't work? What Wine version?

How?  When I try running GenoPro it does not start at all.  The icon
dances for a bit but that is all.  Hmm I just updated the WINE
installation, let me check the version......Wine 0.9.26.

Geno Pro is a program for creating genograms a tool for identifying and
analyzing family systems and their relationships.