Re: fixme error ?

Daniel Skorka wrote:
Carlton <USENET@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
My system (Mandriva2006) crashed recently due to hardware difficulties. on reinstalling wine I get the following message when trying to run the program TreePadSAFE, which used to work OK
Any Idea how this could be fixed?

Those errors don't look like big problems to me. You didn't say if the
program itself show changes in behaviour.

Daniel
Once it gets to the 1st splash screen, the program freezes.