Re: Opening wine-based applications from Firefox?

On 10/3/2006 8:11 AM, lifemonster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx went clickity clack on the keyboard and produced this interesting bit of text:

Vernon, I'm using the Linux version of Firefox!
That is where the problem comes up: if you want Firefox to open a link
with a specific application, you can only specify the name of the
application and not the complete path (which would be required for a
wine-based application).

Thank you for the clarification.  Makes a lot of sense in that context.

--
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
"I think so, Brain! But do I have what it take to be the 'Lord of the Dance'?"