Re: Wine Directx

Darren Wilkinson wrote:
eusebioneto wrote:
Hi,

I was starting Steam when I saw the survey of hardware. They didn't
detected anything, but It said that I was using Directx 6.1
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/2111/capturadatelanw3.png . Is this
real or Steam is mistaken?

Thanks,

Eusebio.

Neither. DirectX version numbers and DirectX driver version nubmers are not the same.

Oh and unless you have wine set up to use your actual windows drive as drive C you won't be using directX at all as wine replaces it with it's own (compatible) code.