multiple arguments problem

Hi,

I have a problem passing multiple arguments to program running by wine.
Lets say I want to run foo.exe and pass 3 args: one two five. I found I should use sth like
wine -- foo.exe one two five

but then my wine says "unable to run --". I tried many possibilities and found that
wine one foo.exe works

but I can pass only 1 arg...
I have wine 20041019 (know its really old, but upgrading is out of me, moreover it seems that foo.exe runs well on that version)

Thanks for any help

Peter