Running multiple versions of WINE

Hi,

Can someone point me to instructions or FAQ on a logical way of running multiple versions of WINE at the same time. What I am getting at is sometimes an application fails to run with the latest and greatest of WINE. Sometimes an ap runs better with a newer version of WINE. What I would like to be able to do would be to run an ap with which ever version of WINE ran the best for me.
I of course have the real estate to keep the code around for both or several
versions of WINE. Any info on how to do this?

                                          Best regards,
                                         Kurt Savegnago