Re: installing on a different partition

ats1080s@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
im using suse linux 10.1 and apparently my / partition is only 20GB
which at the moment is all full.  how do i install to /home which is
212GB?  i tried typing that in in the install program but it just sent
it to the usual spot.  anyone have any ideas?  im using the latest
version of wine

My / is about 10 GB and there is still plenty of room with wine installed. The wine itself doesn't take that much space.

So are you talking about how to install wine itself to a different location.

Or are you talking about how tell wine where to install the windows applications? By default I think it should install to your home directory, under the .wine directory, so that doesn't make much sense either.