Re: Install RealMeteo for windows and WINE on linux SUSE

pautasso@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi, I'm Linux novice.

I've installed WINE on SUSE and is all ok (Calc.exe and notepad.exe
run)
Then I've installed realmeteo 1.5 build 22
http://www.realmeteo.com/public/RealMeteo_1_5_22_setup_italian.exe but
when I run it I have an error  msvbvm50.dll .

It means you need to get the DLL msvbvm50.dll from a real Windows box somewhere, and install it into Wine's windows/system32 directory, and the execute:
regsvr32 msvbvm50.dll
Note that I don't claim this is legal to do.

However, I tried that and the realmeteo now comes up with an immediate runtime error. So getting the DLL probably won't get you very far.