Re: winetools - where to get?

Daniel -
Advice taken. I will not pursue winetools anymore.
Dick

Daniel Skorka wrote:
richard noel fell <fell@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have tried to download the winetools package from its home site but there seems to be a problem in that there is no transfer of file upon clicking the proper item. Is there another repository for it?

winetools is provided by Joachim von Thadden and you should contact him
about problems. Also note that usually winetools just causes a lot of
problems, so don't come running if it doesn't work ;-)

Daniel