Are there any wine applications that can print graphics?

.
Are there any wine applications that can print graphics?

In the last few days, I have been able to get Pagemaker 7 to work
fairly well via WINE (with a few tolerable glitches and deficiencies)
... and finally I am able to print documents with an extensive variety
of different fonts.

However, I cannot print any document that has any graphic image in it.

I had the same problem with Paint Shop Pro 7 when it worked on a
previous version of WINE (it no longer works on the most recent version
of WINE).  When it did work, I was not able to print anything.

So, I just wonder if there are any programs that work via WINE that can
print when there are graphic images within the document.