Re: Printing with delphi

In message <1172231488.992312.199390@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, felipeiw1@xxxxxxxxx writes
I have a application in delphi 7, but i don´t printing, how do I can
print in wine with application delphi ?

What sort of printing? Our Delphi applications print text and straight lines perfectly running under Wine but bit map graphics are an incomprehensible mess.
--
Martin Liddle, Tynemouth Computer Services, 3 Kentmere Way,
Staveley, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S43 3TW.