Re: Mailing list going beserk

We did system maintenance on the WineHQ server yesterday.

Apparently, the gateway between the newsgroup and the mailing
list has been broken, and has been broken for some time.

The mail flood is the result of that break being repaired,
so that the two are now linked again.  (You can see that the
emails flooding to wine-users are ones that originally were
posted to the newsgroup).

Any idea when this will end? I have received over 400 messages and I
seem to still get around 10 of these emails to my gmail box every 5
minutes.

John