Wine for command line only

Hi;

I think I have a very simple question but I can't find an answer to it. I need to run one command line windows executable with no dlls on my MacPro. Runs fine under Parallels/xp, but I would like to run it under the bash shell script from the Mac/Unix terminal.

I "installed" the Darwine x86 package by copying it to the applications folder. Not surprisingly, not having it installed into /usr/bin I can't access this via the terminal. The FAQ is silent on this.

What am I missing, should I move this or a central program to the bin file? Should I build it separately from this binary?

Codeweavers is providing Mac-centric ports of DarWine for the new Intel Macs, but they are also focussed on installing complex window-based programs, and their faq is silent too.

Thanks!

dennis

dtempleton-at-virginia-dot-edu