Re: Windows Installer

Daniel Skorka ha scritto:
none <""lando\"@(none)"> wrote:
I remember many months ago during wine configuration the windows installer and something else were installed ..... now I cannot find that procedure but only the wincfg command......What is the right procedure to config wine now ?

winecfg and regedit. If you want to install windows installer, then do
it. Search the web and the archives, if you need instructions for doing
so.

Daniel

You say

> If you want to install windows installer, then do it

then isn't it no more mandatory....what has changed ?

Thanks a lot .