Word 97 with Wine/WineTools

Hi,

This is working out great except for one minor detail ;)

I'm using Wine 0.9.29 with WineTools 0.9.
I installed all the software required (with winetools this works
great)...
I then installed Word 97 SR-1 without a problem...

The only thing wrong:
  When I try to open de VB editor I get the message "Unable to open
macro storage".

Now this error can come from:
1. Corrupt Normal.dot
2. Invalid characters in macro name
3. Incorrectly registered vbe.dll
etcetcetc...
Until now it also seems as if I'm missing crucial registry keys that
are needed, but where to find a list of such keys...

I hope someone has another idea I can try...

Cheers,
Rory