Re: use Windows icons in Wine?

Mike Dee wrote:
"droid" <jshowalter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in news:1166286321.545573.42130@
79g2000cws.googlegroups.com:

< http://www.nongnu.org/icoutils/ >

I highly recommend icoutils.  The author, Oskar Liljeblad, answered
both of my emails within hours!

Thanks again to you and Daniel Skorka for all the help!

Thank you, droid. For getting back with links to this. This is exactly the solution I have been wanting too.

Excellent.
--
Cheers,
SDM -- a 21st century schizoid man