Re: running VBA code/macros within Linux

there was a recent post in digg.com, i only looked superficially at it, but
it said something about openoffice.org was going to add support to VBA, and
since OO.o is supported in linux, then it may be possible to run your macros
in oppenoffice.calc

--
---
zz [MX]