Re: TaxAct 2006 Problem

Daniel Flinkmann wrote:
> What message do you get when you start it like
> wine ./TaxAct06.exe

Good grief! That was all it took to make it run right. I was thinking
like a Windows weenie when I ran that program. Thanks for setting me
straight.

> btw. Why are you running under root instead of standard user ?

As a former Windows weenie, I find running as root more convenient. I
know that I risk the wrath of other Linux users when I do so, but it's
my choice.

Lane