Re: I`m new what to do with wine it don`t want work

vant wrote:
Hello
I have wine 0.9.23 and when I try to start windows program i have that
answer :

libXxf86vm.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

This library is part of the X11 system (your windowing system). It is sometimes included in the x11 development package. The package depends on what version of Linux you are running, so let us know which one that is.