Re: Quicken 2005 Won't Connect to Internet

Daniel Skorka wrote:
Pete Ricksecker <rick2210@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In this file, ProxyServername is the name of your proxy server.

My problem is that I have not idea what ProxyServername should be

If you do not know the name of your proxy server but managed to
configure networking under linux, you do not have one.

Daniel

I am using PCLinuxOS distro 0.93a which is based on Mandriva (Mandrake) linux. I am currently using wine 0.9.28 which was installed from the tarball. I have also tries 0.9.23 which was installed from an rpm on PCLinuxOS update site installed with Synaptic.

At some places a window is opened stating that I need internet explorer 5.5 or greater installed even though 6.0 is installed. Also at another point it states the Gecko must be installed (Mozilla HTML rendering) but will not download it, which is strange as it would download and install a few days ago.

This seems to be related to missing registry entries.  Any thoughts?

Pete