Re: Weatherscope mouse button issues

Declan Moriarty wrote:
On Wed, 2007-03-14 at 18:54 -0500, Ryan May wrote:

Duane Clark wrote:
I'm wondering if the two of you might have different mouse behavior settings in your window manager. Do you have your mouse set so that
window becomes active as soon as the mouse moves into it (a normal
window, like a terminal window), or do you have to click the window before it becomes active.
I have to click for a window to become active.

Me too. Pretty bog standard fedora gnome setup here. But if we both have
to click on the window for it to become active, why is this a bug? It's
the way we wanted X to behave for us. BTW, Weatherscope looks
interesting - pity it's only U.S. data.

Oh, well. Just a thought. I have mine set to make windows active without clicking, and I still see the problem in Weatherscope.