Re: Running child's game "Blue's Treasure Hunt"

David A. Cobb wrote:
I see "Blue's Clues PreSchool" on the AppDB, with the note that it installs and runs OK.

I have "Blue's Treasure Hunt" by InfoGames (<www.us.infogames.com). When I mount the CD, it shows the "Preparing the InstallShield wizard" box, which quickly goes to 100%. However, I then immediately get an almost empty dialog box with the Error icon (no text). Clicking the button, the installation quits without anything running.

In general, I'm not doing very well with anything that tries to set up an InstallShield installation.

What version of Wine? Where did you get it? Are you using a binary installation, or compiling Wine yourself?