re: Random software that no one has, and is not in the appdb.

Dan S. wrote:
I have a bunch of children's games and other random software
that came in cereal boxes :).  Obviously 80% of these programs
aren't even in the appdb, and half of them don't work for one
reason or another.  For the symptoms that each show when being
run under wine; what can I search for to see if it's a known
bug (tm) or has a workaround or if I can just expect them
to hit the garbage can with no hope of ever being supported.

Look for the console message just before the problem,
and do a google search for the whole line
(except numbers with lots of digits).

I don't really know what to do to report these things as
no one else out there seems to have posted any information
regarding them to either this list, or the appdb, or anywhere
google can reach for that matter.

Report them by filing individual bugs at http://bugs.winehq.org
Be sure to attach the wine console output as a text file,
don't include it inline in the bug report.

Thanks & good luck!
- Dan