Fwd: Hotkey between Xorg and Wine applications

Sigh, send to mailinglist address is nice to, right?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Christian Svensson <blue@xxxxxx>
Date: Mar 8, 2007 9:02 PM
Subject: Re:  Hotkey between Xorg and Wine applications
To: Ronaldo Richieri <richieri@xxxxxxxxx>

On 3/8/07, Ronaldo Richieri <richieri@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello!

I'm trying to install a Windows application called Macro Express, wich
automatizes a lot of process with recorded macros. The macros are called by
pressing Hotkeys combinations like Control+1 or Control+2 etc. Then, the
macro sends keys to applications.

I have installed the program on kubuntu and Wine 0.9.30. The problems are
that it only regonizes Hotkeys when Macro Express window is active and it
only sends keystrokes to wine programs.

Is there a way to make a bridge between wine programs and X "keys" events?

Thanks and best regards!

Ronaldo Richieri
Brazil