Re: Debugging a new app ?

Hello.

If I get your question correctly, you want to have a list of the DLLs used
by your app. To get this list, run wine with

WINEDEBUG=+loaddll wine <your app>

On the output you'll get the DLLs looked for, and whether they were loaded
native or built-in.

As far as I know, no native DLLs are shipped with wine; either you have them
on a Windows install somewhere, or you find them on the net.

See you.

--
Fabrice DELENTE