Keyboard tab switching in Firefox

Hi!

I decided to give Firefox 2 a try in Wine, because I wanted to use FlashGot and FlashGet. It works surprisingly well. However, there's one minor annoyance: using Ctrl+Tab and Ctrl+Shift+Tab to change tabs doesn't work. Ctrl+Shift+Tab doesn't do anything, and Ctrl+Tab shows/hides the bookmarks sidebar. What would be the best course of action to find out where the bug lies?

I'm using Kubuntu Edgy with the Wine 0.9.30 from the WineHQ repository, and Firefox 2.0.0.1.

--mmebane