Re: www.winehq.com newsletter dead forever?

On 1/17/07, Kai Blin <kai.blin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I said this before (in IRC, I guess), but I think that WWN could be done with
a load balancing scheme. Round robin seems to be fine for that. So, let's say
we get 4 people to do it, then it's one issue per month and person. That
would be doable.

Any takers?

I've not been able to actively contribute much over the past year and
due to time and work constraints and could not do it every week but I
think I could commit to once a month. I am happy to give it a shot the
first week in February as I was going to take a few days off work then
and would like to contribute something else back to winehq.

--
Steven Edwards