Re: application screen cut off

hey, I reinstall debian today, and those problems seems to disappeared, but I have a new problem now, I can't do a hard link to different drivers, I have my home directory in a different driver other than the root system, I try to copy the msttcorefont directory and stuff, and it just won't work, I also try to copy the windows/font directory, but it seem it wouldn't triggle it

On 1/6/07, Javier Kohen <jkohen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
El sáb, 06-01-2007 a las 23:10 -0500, yuheng li escribió:
> allright, I will give it a shock, once more thing, how do you save the
> console outputs into a text file to upload? or I just need to copy
> whatever is on the terminal

From bash or other Bourne shell compatible shell:
$ wine blahblah.exe >& output.log

Output.log will end up containing wine's output.

Cheers,
--
Javier Kohen < jkohen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
ICQ: blashyrkh #2361802