Re: screen size and screen location

Fabrice DELENTE wrote:
I am trying to find a way to control
what size screen my wine app things it has. How is this done?
Example my screen is 1600x1200 but I only want the wine app to
think the max screen size is 1024x768. How do I do this?
I assume you want to do this on an individual application basis? You can run individual applications within a Wine desktop of a specific size like this:

wine explorer /desktop=default,1024x768 /c/Program\ Files/Riven/Riven.exe

You can also set these parameters in winecfg.

Yes, if you want to set the parameters globally. I do not see a way to set them on a per application basis with winecfg; the "Emulate a virtual desktop" option is greyed out when I am setting parameters for a particular application. Are you able to set the desktop for individual applications using winecfg?