Setting up ODBC with wine

Hello all,

I try to setup weight watchers Points Plan. It runs fine exept it needs ODBC. I installed unixODBC on my Gentoo Box which got me one step further. Atm I have the Problem that the App Complains that it does not know what to do with the ODBC access it demands.

Here the exact Error message of ODBC:
[unixODBC][Driver Manager] Data Source Name not found, and no default driver specified.

Could it be that there is a propretary Database shipped with the app useing the windownative ODBC as a relypoint?
Something like:
App -> ODBC -> Own Database ?

Or do I need to configure something that this works?
I am somewhat stuck. I am grateful for any source of Documentation, knowledge, Ideas that may help me.

Thanks
Peter