explorer.exe 100% kernel time?

i all,

I'm new to Wine, but I did tried to search for similar problem from
Google without success. So I think I'll just raise my question here:

System: Ubuntu Edgy (fresh installation)
Wine: 0.9.26~winehq0~ubuntu~6.10-1
Hardware: P4 2.60 + 1 GB RAM

Problem:
	Whenever I run an Windows application using Wine (e.g., winecfg,
utorrent), there is an instance of explorer.exe started in the background. I'm fine with the additional process were it not for the
fact that it occupies 100% CPU time (all are kernel time) on my system.
Since my CPU has HT enabled, that basically means 50% of my CPU power is
gone just by this explorer.exe instance.

Question:
Has anyone met similar situation before? Is there any known workaround to this problem?

TIA for your suggestions!

Cheers,

Freddie

--