Re: Re: Wineconf translate

Louis Lenders escreveu:
Alan <alan <at> cb.transcon.com.br> writes:

Hello!

Men, wath all you think about the idea off translate the wineconf to
many others languages?
Why wineconf? 'cause I think that is the unique dialog that Wine have
whit the user.. Correct me if I am wrong.

I can translate to portuguese (PT-Br).

And u guys. What u think?

Great! Go ahead and send your patches to wine-patches@xxxxxxxxxx. (BTW, i guess
you mean wincfg). I noticed Spanish translation is already present, so that
might make it easier to work out the portuguese. Good luck, Regards

Ok man, i saw on the site, I'll start whit the translation of the documentation ^^

Sds,
Alan