OLE Automatization Linux's OpenOffice from wine app

I have windows application wich use OLE Automatization to fill-in OpenOffice document
It's create OleObject like
OpenOffice := CreateOleObject('com.sun.star.ServiceManager');
And then use it.
Everything is OK when I run it on windows.

How can I rewrite it, or use any tools, to work when OpenOffice is installed on Linux,
and my application runs in wine?

--
Kochmin Alexandr