Re: how to create fake cd drive?

Actually my image is an alcohol 120 bin/cue image. So I first
have to find a tool to convert it to iso.  It has also audio tracks
after the data track.  I guess iso image cant hold audio tracks
only data.  In this case mounting as a loopback could be used
for the data only.  The audio part can't be used. Am I right?

No, an iso image is a bit for bit dump of the cd/dvd so it will hold whatever was on the disk.

John