Re: Can't make wine work... Wrong libraries loaded?

prkazevedo@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Right! It seems that something is wrong in the "Cache variables" section in the config.log. Perhaps these variables values ought to be "yes" instead of "no". But I not quite to sure...

ac_cv_func_pthread_attr_get_np=no
ac_cv_func_pthread_get_stackaddr_np=no
ac_cv_func_pthread_get_stacksize_np=no
.
.
.
ac_header_pthread_np_h=no

Those are "no" on my system too. I have:
ac_cv_header_pthread_h=yes
ac_cv_header_pthread_np_h=no
ac_cv_lib_pthread_pthread_create=yes

I have no idea what _np refers to. When getting strange compile results, it is sometimes worthwhile to do "make distclean" and rebuild from scratch.