Re: compiling wine for amd64 on ubuntu dapper 6.06

I only said that opengl was installed and working.  (not for 32-bit
apps per se).

Not sure about where to get 32bit compat stuff,  I looked in the usual
places but cannot find any package that mentions 32-bit compatability
for x11 or opengl o nvidia anywhere (installed or otherwise)

Sigh. I'm about ready to give up on this one.  I followed everything
in the wiki for ubuntu 64 but can't get past these issues.

On 10/2/06, Christoph Frick <frick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, Oct 02, 2006 at 09:53:37AM -0400, Gerald Britton wrote:

> I don't have any other 32-bit apps installed. This would be the first.

then how can you tell, that ``opengl is certainly installed and
working`` for 32bit apps? go and get a proper build environment for
32bit including the opengl-libs. it depends on the distribution what
packages this might be - but often this comes either with the
nvidia-package (asuming you have one) or with the x11 32bit compat
stuff. sorry no clue about ati here.

--
cu