Re: PowerDVD 4.0: unimplemented function MFC42.DLL.6467 called in 32-bit code

Ummmmmmmm.
Me wonders why you are installing powerDVD on wine when Linux has totem,
xine, and other open source software that play DVDs without the extra
layer of wine.

I'm sorry, I cannot help because I am very happy with the open source
players I have.

Hi Jeff

See http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-users/2006-September/023548.html.

It is not the point that alternatives, or even same versions, exist for Linux. The completness is an essential part and a top adverstising for Wine. And if you can make a trial version of PowerDVD or any downloadable software running, then also a not downloadable version will run for free (the last argument was given to me by a Wine developer).

Bojan