Help installing terminal client for MV/Pick Systems DB

Molle wrote:
Bryan Mattes wrote:
I'm running Ubuntu 6.06 LTS.  I have installed Wine version 9.9.

No such version of Wine exists.

I'm sure Bryan meant 0.9.9.

> This is my first attempt with Wine so please be kind...

Nuh-uh.

Really, Molle, there's no need to be rude to beginners.

> I feel a dolt for not having more to go on.  This is a simple
> application with 4 files required to install.

Don't worry, Bryan -- it's not your fault!  Wine just doesn't work cleanly
for most programs yet.   Apps that have free trial downloads are
a lot easier for us to fix, since they let us reproduce the problem.
Is there a trial download of your app?  Also, you might try your app
on wine-0.9.21, which is rather newer.

The Wine User Guide has a list of WINEDEBUG channels, but the WUG is
impossible to find via Google, probably because it was manually
excluded for the longest time. ...

Comes up for me just fine on google.  Molle, you might want to switch
to decaf.  There are many fine brands available.
- Dan