Re: DotNet applications

>>> Reply on 18-09-2006 10:26:59 <<<> Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
>
> > I have an application that want to install the DotNet FrameWork.
>
> If you haven't already, take a look at the Mono project:
> http://www.mono-project.com/

Yes, I tried mono, unfortunately it's not working. And the errors are less then helping in that case (firs windows.forms was missing, but that could be fixed). That's why I tried with Wine after that. Which looked promising, except the .Net Framework installer does not find an Internet Explorer. Maybe if that one could be tricked, it would already work.

Are there any informations I can deliver to help?

Dominique