wine 2.0 come with errors

After I install it and run winecfg, this is what I have
ERROR!  sizeof(I830DRIRec) does not match passed size from device driver
libGL warning: 3D driver returned no fbconfigs.
libGL error: InitDriver failed
libGL error: reverting to (slow) indirect rendering
ALSA lib seq_hw.c:457:(snd_seq_hw_open) open /dev/snd/seq failed: No such file or directory

ERROR!  sizeof(I830DRIRec) does not match passed size from device driver
libGL warning: 3D driver returned no fbconfigs.
libGL error: InitDriver failed
libGL error: reverting to (slow) indirect rendering

and when I try to play a startcraft with wine, it just crash, and cause my X-windows to restart
please help me to fix this, th