eve online support status and resources

Evening,

I'm interested in finding out the current status of EVE Online under wine and creating a central point for all work to support the game (maybe in wiki form).  Could any one with information please reply with locations of patches and what is happening at the moment.  Also I'm interested as to how the progression of the appdb is going and if any one else likes the idea of setting up a wiki specifically for keeping track of games support under wine (outside of the appdb) similar to transgamings wiki.  I am happy to host the above suggestions on a dedicated server which I have laying around.

Also just a general hello to every one. :) I am free to help with anything web related in my spare time and as I learn c I hope to assist with coding wine.

Thanks,
Edward Savage