Reporting Bugs

I'm running Pegasus 4.31 via the latest version of Wine on Ubuntu's
Breezy Badger version.
I've looked at the Wine applications page for bugs etc and Pegasus
crashing on sending
mail is documented.
It shows as bug 1611 and shows as resolved but I cannot fathom out what
the resolution is.

I've also found it to be more than crashing on sending, it appears that it is the closing of the window that causes pegasus to exit and this happens closing a few different windows.

I'd like to update the 'bugs' page but must confess to being confused by it.

Geoff Lane

Welwyn Hatfield Computer Club
www.whcc.co.uk