Star Wars Battlefront 2: can't type the code in

On trying to install "Star Wars Battlefront 2", the installation arrived at the point where the code has to be typed in. Unlike an other game, the cursor blinks but neither a text appears nor is the code accepted.

The problem seems to trivial for me to open a bug. And anyway I opened too many bug entries. :) So I ask here.

Has any one experienced a similar problem ?

In the attachment is the installation log till this problem arrives.

Bojan