Re: Wine Fonts

Mandriva wrote:
Hi to all.
   I've installed wine 0.9.17 and saw that it has bad font. It's own
font on the wine desktop and applications is bold and italic badly. So
it's difficult to read. How can i change the main font of my installed
wine ?

Thanks.

Do you have an installed copy of windows. If so just copy it's fonts to the homedir/.wine/drive_c/Windows/Fonts directory and it should automatically use those.