Re: How to find the correct native DLL?

Daniel Skorka wrote:
Daniel Kraft <d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
fixme:shell:IQueryAssociations_fnGetData (0x7fd3db28, 0x0, 0x3, (null), (nil), (nil))-stub!

Is there a way to make Wine report which of its built-in DLLs contains that fixme-thing?

Kinda. If the message is
fixme:foo:...
it most propably comes from foo.dll. The only way to be sure is to grep
the source code for it.
BTW: You shouldn't replace shell and shell32 unless you have a really
good reason to.

Daniel

Why shouldn't shell32.dll be replaced? It was just that without replacing shell32.dll, I got another error because the shell-API wasn't correct enough.

By the way, I was trying to run the MSN Messenger 7.0 Install-Program; however, I don't know whether it simply doesn't run on Wine, but I've just tried.

Yours, Daniel