Re: latest git fails to compile, amstream.c:77: undefined ref to `IID_IUnknown'

Daniel Skorka wrote:
Michael Ploujnikov <ploujj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Let me know if it would be appropriate to mail this to
wine-devel@xxxxxxxxxx

I am by no means an expert when it comes to 64bit systems, but here's my
two cents:
The code in the repository can break at any given time. Breaking
includes failure to compile. Maybe this only happens on 64bit platforms,
which is why nobody has noticed yet. My advice is to wait at least 4
days from time of breakage, check again and report to wine-devel if
still broken.

Daniel

did you try make clean or make distclean after a ./configure
Compile errors can be the results of left overs when files or directories are moved. Also anytime you compile a new version and things don't seem correct do a clean rebuild.
Paul R.