Re: Dotnet : using mono with wine

Daniel Skorka wrote:
CHI Si-An <chi_sian@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am trying to install .Net implementation. As .Net install is impossible, I found a bridge to use Mono instean :

http://wiki.winehq.org/MicrosoftDotNet

This shows how to install .Net, not Mono

but I do not understand this step : Winver=win2k, msi,msiexec=b, install netfx.msi

Easy: With wine version set to win2k, msi and msiexec set to "builtin"
(not native), run
$ wine msiexec install netfx.msi

Daniel

Thank you for your reply but I have no netfx.msi file. Where can I get it ?

___________________________________________________________________________ Yahoo! Mail réinvente le mail ! Découvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail et son interface révolutionnaire.
http://fr.mail.yahoo.com